This short-local production chain guarantees quality and minimizes the carbon footprint: the French Nobodinoz linen doesn’t fly or sail.
• Easy to take off with its two bow ties
• Adapts to all changing mats sizes
• Non- mixed long French linen fibers: resistant and flexible
• Linen soft to the touch, perfectly adapted to baby’s skin
• Oeko-Tex class 1 certified fabric
• Safe for kid’s skin and the planet
• Short-local production chain: Linen is cultivated in France
• Weaved and ennobled in Barcelona and tailored in Barcelona workshops
• Wrapping 100% biodegradable
• Made in Barcelona
French Linen Changing Cover-Off White
Size: 70 x 50 x 10 cm
Materials: Outer Shell: 100% French Linen, Lining: 100% Organic Cotton
Lining: 96% Organic Cotton 4% Elastane
Product Description: The changing mat cover from the Nobodinoz collection is made of linen collected from 100% French harvests. Thanks to a perfect knowledge of fabric finishing. Nobodinoz has achieved to transform linen into a soft and refined fabric: It also is soft and comfortable, ideal for baby’s delicate skin. Flax is cultivated in France, the weaving and finishing are done in Barcelona.
Washing Instruction: Cold gentle cycle, Do not bleach, Tumble dry low, Iron low.