Flax is cultivated in France, the weaving and finishing are done in Barcelona. This short-local production chain guarantees quality and minimizes the carbon footprint: the French Nobodinoz linen doesn’t fly or sail. Ensure to stick the bottom of the cot bumper between the cot’s bars and the mat to wedge it in place correctly.
• Cot bumper in 100% French linen, fluffy filling 100% Recycled fibers
• 8 straps per tie
• Adapts to 60 x 120 cm and 70 x 140 cm beds
• Non- mixed long French linen fibers: resistant and flexible.
• Linen soft to the touch, perfectly adapted to baby’s skin.
• Oeko-Tex class 1 certified fabric
• Safe for kid’s skin and the planet
• Short-local production chain: Linen is cultivated in France
• Weaved and ennobled in Barcelona and tailored in Barcelona workshops
• Nobodinoz, designer brand, controls each creation and fabrication steps, without intermediaries
• Wrapping 100% biodegradable
• Made in Barcelona
French Linen Cot Bumper-Green Blue
Size: 207 x 32 x 2 cm
Materials: Outer Shell: 100% French Linen, Filling: 47% Recycled Cotton 32%
Recycled Pet 4% Other Recycled 17% Thermo Pet
Product Description: The cot bumper from the Nobodinoz collection is made of linen collected from 100% French harvests. Thanks to a perfect knowledge of fabric finishing, Nobodinoz has achieved to transform linen into a soft and refined fabric: this cot bumper will bring natural elegance and comfort to baby’s bed. Agreeable and soft, it will gently accompany baby in his sleep.
Washing Instruction: Cold gentle cycle, Do not bleach, Tumble dry low, Do not iron.